How to Install a BMW 128I Sirus Receiver


1. Locate a section on the dash of your 128I in which to mount the Sirius satellite receiver unit. The area just above the center console LCD display is a good area to mount the receiver.
2. Place your Sirius receiver over the area of the 128I where you intend to mount it and press down firmly on the corners. This will allow for the suction cups on the bottom corners of the receiver to adhere to the dash of the 128I.
3. Locate an area on the exterior of your car in which to mount the antenna. If you have a hardtop 128I, the roof is the best area and, if you have a convertible, you may want to place it just above the trunk, behind the back seat.
4. Place the antenna over the area. The bottom of the antenna is magnetized so it will mount securely to your 128I without studs or bolts.
5. Run the antenna cable to the input jack on the front of the Sirius receiver.