1. Put the key into the ignition and turn it to the 'On' position, but don't start the engine. Look for the display between the tachometer and the speedometer on the instrument panel.
2. Press the button on the lower left part of the steering wheel. The display panel will tell you why the vehicle needs servicing.
3. Find and press the reset button on the left side of the instrument panel. Hold this button for three seconds.
4. Press the reset button again and hold it until the display says it has been reset. Turn off the vehicle and wait 60 seconds.
5. Turn on the engine and verify that the service light has turned off.